Berbera Nature Camp Welcomes You !!!
The Berbera is situated in Banpur Tehsil of Khordha district and Balugaon Range of Khordha Forest Division. Berbera Forest is one of the old forests of the state. It has very good teak plantations; some plantation areas belong to per-independent era. There are individual teak trees having girth 6’ to 7’. People are interested to see these old teak plants. The forest is moist deciduous to dry deciduous type. There are camps at Mahisigotha and Mahulia which are at 2500 ft above MSL. One can find Elephants, Bison, Sambar, Spotted Deer, Barking Deer, Bear, Porcupine and Leopard in the forest.
Where to Stay
- 1There are 3 double bedded cottage available for occupancy by the tourists at Berbera.
- 2The check in time is 12.00 noon and check out time is 10.00 a.m. The charge for single night is Rs.3,000/- plus tax for two persons.
- 3Food is included in the tariff.
- 1The famous Maa Bhagabati Temple at Banpur is within 10 K.Ms. from Berbera.
- 2Famous Dhuanali forest is also within 5 K.Ms. from Berbera where Mala Tarini temple and beautiful scenery of Dhuanali forest are the main attraction for tourists.
- 3Bankadagada is also another historic place of attraction.
Entry Fee Rs. 0.00 /- Per Day, Per Person Will Be Charged Extra.
||Price Per Night Per Room ()
||Transaction Charge ()
||Total Price Per Night Per Room ()
- 1Visitor has to take print copy of accommodation booking and entry ticket along with identity proof.
- 2Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner are complimentary and limited to number of person named in the ticket. Children from 3 years to 12 years accompanying the parents and Driver of the vehicle will be charged extra at the destination as per tariff of the destination to be paid at the destination.
- 1 In case Tickets are cancelled by the ecotour cell due to any unforeseen event not suitable for staying of the visitor, full amount will be refunded to the visitor.
- 2Cancellation of booking done online can only be done through the portal and by the visitors only. Cancellation cannot be done by the Ecotourism Cell or by the destinations on request Email and/or telephonic request. It is the responsibility of the visitor intending to cancel the ticket to ensure that the booking is cancelled and confirmation email is sent to the registered Email ID.
- 3 Tickets Booked by Agents can only be cancelled through the concerned Booking Agents only. Booking done at Cash Counter can only be cancelled at the concerned cash counter at which Booking is made.
- 4The above Charges will be applicable On the Total Booking Amount Excluding the Transaction Charge and applicable taxes thereon. Transaction Charge and taxes thereon is Non-refundable.
- 5In Case of Cancellation, the amount due to be refunded will be refunded to the visitor account within a period of 7 to 15 Days from the Date of Cancellation.
- 6Tickets Booked at Cash Counters need to be cancelled at the concerned Cash Counters.
||Charges To Be Deducted (In %)
|0-3 Days of Check-in Date
|4-10 Days of Check-in Date
|11-15 Days of Check-in Date
|16- To More Days of Check-in Date