Rissia Nature Camp Welcomes You !!!
Kuldiha a part of mega habitat located at trijunction of Balasore, Mayurbhanj and Keonjhar District is a densely forested hill range. Kuldiha is not only a compact mass of hills, valleys and streams but a bounty of natural beauties of biological entities. Deeming the rich biological diversity and geological importance, Kuldiha declared as sanctuary vide Notification No.243/FFAH dt.04.01.1984 of Government of Odisha, Forest, Fisheries and Animal Husbandry Department covering an area of 272.75 Sq. Km. The sanctuary mainly covers three major Reserved Forests i.e. Kuldiha, Tenda & Devgiri alongwith some Revenue Forests at the fringe.
Where to Stay
- 1All tents are double bedded attached with bath cum toilet tent. Soalr light, Solar Fans are fitted in the tents. Food is complimentary available in the dinning hall located within the premises.
- 29 Nos. Tented accomondation have been erected for the Nature lover/ Eco-tourist (Gohirabhola Nature camp site near Rissia Dam) inside Kuldiha Wildlife Sanctuary.
- 1 Kuldiha,
- 5 Rissia Dam
Entry Fee Rs. 40.00 /- Per Day, Per Person Will Be Charged Extra.
||Price Per Night Per Room ()
||Transaction Charge ()
||Total Price Per Night Per Room ()
|Rissia Nature Camp(Gohirbhola)
- 1Visitor has to take print copy of accommodation booking and entry ticket along with identity proof.
- 2Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner are complimentary and limited to number of person named in the ticket. Children from 3 years to 12 years accompanying the parents and Driver of the vehicle will be charged extra at the destination as per tariff of the destination to be paid at the destination.
- 1 In case Tickets are cancelled by the ecotour cell due to any unforeseen event not suitable for staying of the visitor, full amount will be refunded to the visitor.
- 2Cancellation of booking done online can only be done through the portal and by the visitors only. Cancellation cannot be done by the Ecotourism Cell or by the destinations on request Email and/or telephonic request. It is the responsibility of the visitor intending to cancel the ticket to ensure that the booking is cancelled and confirmation email is sent to the registered Email ID.
- 3 Tickets Booked by Agents can only be cancelled through the concerned Booking Agents only. Booking done at Cash Counter can only be cancelled at the concerned cash counter at which Booking is made.
- 4The above Charges will be applicable On the Total Booking Amount Excluding the Transaction Charge and applicable taxes thereon. Transaction Charge and taxes thereon is Non-refundable.
- 5In Case of Cancellation, the amount due to be refunded will be refunded to the visitor account within a period of 7 to 15 Days from the Date of Cancellation.
- 6Tickets Booked at Cash Counters need to be cancelled at the concerned Cash Counters.
||Charges To Be Deducted (In %)
|0-3 Days of Check-in Date
|4-10 Days of Check-in Date
|11-15 Days of Check-in Date
|16- To More Days of Check-in Date