Bichitrapur Mangrove Forest Welcomes You !!!
Bichitrapur Mangrove, a unique gift of nature is situated close to the mouth of river Subarnarekha in the State of Odisha on the east coast of India. It is spread over an area of 563.00 Ha. along the coast of Bay of Bengal and is famous for the Marine ecosystem having a unique assemblage of floral and faunal resources.
The pleasant view of Mangroves, vergin casuarina forests along the coast , the green sentinels of the neighbouring villages, salubrious silvering beach, plenty of Red Ghost Crab and Horse Shoe Crab, winged guests of winter as well as the resident birds, boating in the tidal creeks, Nature’s trail are bewildering and be watching for eco- tourists.
Where to Stay
Amenities: Guide, Accommodation in 04 A/c Cottages (Fooding & Boating provision complimentary)
- 1Cottage Accommodation in the lap of nature at Khadibil-Badapahi.
- 2Boating in the tidal creeks
- 3Nature trail to view the majestic forest and wild animals.
- 4Winged guests of winter as well as resident birds.
- 5Interpretation center at Khadibil to impart knowledge specially on bio-diversity, behavioral ecology and biological rhythms.
Talsari Beach : Famous for miraculous sea beach and Causarina forest - 10Km.
Chandanesawar : The famous temple of lord shiva, on the way from Jaleswar to the eco-tourism destination site (Khadibil-Badapahi).
Bhusandeswar : The largest Shiv Ling of Indian Sub-continent - 10Km. form Khadibil.
Udaypur : The famous sea beach on the northernmost tip of the State of Odisha – 13 Km. form Khadibil.
Digha (West Bengal) : The famous sea beach and tourist place – 12 Km. from Khadibil.
Best Time to Visit : Round the year
Entry Fee Rs. 0.00 /- Per Day, Per Person Will Be Charged Extra.
||Price Per Night Per Room ()
||Transaction Charge ()
||Total Price Per Night Per Room ()
- 1Visitor has to take print copy of accommodation booking and entry ticket along with identity proof.
- 2 Lunch,Dinner ,Breakfast and boating are complimentary and limited to number of person named in the ticket. Children from 3 years to 12 years accompanying the parents will be charged extra.
- 3Tariff includes one time boating charge at the creek.
- 1 In case Tickets are cancelled by the ecotour cell due to any unforeseen event not suitable for staying of the visitor, full amount will be refunded to the visitor.
- 2Cancellation of booking done online can only be done through the portal and by the visitors only. Cancellation cannot be done by the Ecotourism Cell or by the destinations on request Email and/or telephonic request. It is the responsibility of the visitor intending to cancel the ticket to ensure that the booking is cancelled and confirmation email is sent to the registered Email ID.
- 3 Tickets Booked by Agents can only be cancelled through the concerned Booking Agents only. Booking done at Cash Counter can only be cancelled at the concerned cash counter at which Booking is made.
- 4The above Charges will be applicable On the Total Booking Amount Excluding the Transaction Charge and applicable taxes thereon. Transaction Charge and taxes thereon is Non-refundable.
- 5In Case of Cancellation, the amount due to be refunded will be refunded to the visitor account within a period of 7 to 15 Days from the Date of Cancellation.
- 6Tickets Booked at Cash Counters need to be cancelled at the concerned Cash Counters.
||Charges To Be Deducted (In %)
|0-3 Days of Check-in Date
|4-10 Days of Check-in Date
|11-15 Days of Check-in Date
|16- To More Days of Check-in Date