Giant Squirrel Nature Camp (Tree House,Kaliamba): A Stay with the Giant Squirrels
Book a stay in the luxurious Tree House or in the cozy Forest Rest House at Kaliamba for a unique Wildlife experience of staying with Giant Squirrels. The Tree House gives a close view of those beautiful creatures nesting on the same Ficus Tree on which the house is perched atop. The Giant Squirrel with 2ft long colourful tail and dark red fur on the majestic slender body is seen hopping and jumping from one branch to other of the trees in the campus making loud calls . They rest in large globular nests of twigs and leaves with one door and each Giant Squirrel is seen building more than one nest for it. The tree with the Tree House is home to 15 to 20 Giant Squirrels perching on different branches and the Eco-Campus has more number of Giant Squirrels nesting on trees . They rarely leave the tree except for chasing its mating pair orelse mostly seen living on its own- secretive and shy.
Far from the maddening crowds of the city, the clean and unpolluted environment of the country village Kaliamba is sure to rejuvenate you. The well-ventilated Tree house is an ideal getaway amidst natures grandeur. Standing at a height of 30 ft in the lap of nature you can experience early morning mist and stars shining through the windows coupled with chilly breeze
Entry Fee Rs. 0.00 /- Per Day, Per Person Will Be Charged Extra.
||Price Per Night Per Room ()
||Transaction Charge ()
||Total Price Per Night Per Room ()
||Tree Top House
||Forest Rest House
- 1Visitor has to take print copy of accommodation booking and entry ticket along with identity proof.
- 2Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner are complimentary and limited to number of person named in the ticket. Children from 3 years to 12 years accompanying the parents and Driver of the vehicle will be charged extra at the destination as per tariff of the destination to be paid at the destination.
- 1In case Tickets are cancelled by the ecotour cell due to any unforeseen event not suitable for staying of the visitor, full amount will be refunded to the visitor.
- 2Cancellation of booking done online can only be done through the portal and by the visitors only. Cancellation cannot be done by the Ecotourism Cell or by the destinations on request Email and/or telephonic request. It is the responsibility of the visitor intending to cancel the ticket to ensure that the booking is cancelled and confirmation email is sent to the registered Email ID.
- 3 Tickets Booked by Agents can only be cancelled through the concerned Booking Agents only. Booking done at Cash Counter can only be cancelled at the concerned cash counter at which Booking is made.
- 4The above Charges will be applicable On the Total Booking Amount Excluding the Transaction Charge and applicable taxes thereon. Transaction Charge and taxes thereon is Non-refundable.
- 5In Case of Cancellation, the amount due to be refunded will be refunded to the visitor account within a period of 7 to 15 Days from the Date of Cancellation.
- 6Tickets Booked at Cash Counters need to be cancelled at the concerned Cash Counters.
||Charges To Be Deducted (In %)
|0-3 Days of Check-in Date
|4-10 Days of Check-in Date
|11-15 Days of Check-in Date
|16- To More Days of Check-in Date