Saptasajya Nature Camp Welcomes You !!!
Saptasajya is one of the Eco- Spiritual/ Eco- Tourism sites in the District of Dhenkanal. The name of Saptasajya is due to the conglomeration of seven numbers of hills with rich vegetation and nos. of perennial streams forming habitat for a wide range of animals, birds. The altitude of hills varies from 300 Mt. to 586 Mt. from MSL. The forest biodiversity has been further enriched with numbers of Medicinal herbs.
As legend prevailing, it is believed that, during “Tretaya Yuga” Lord Ramachandra along with wife Sita and brother Laxman had stayed for seven days at Saptasajya in their exile period. During “Dwapara Yuga” the “Pandavas” had spent some days at this place during their “Agyanta Basa”. Many Sadhus were practicing “Yoga” in Saptasajya due its serenity, cool and hustle free atmosphere.
The “Saptasajya is an important tourist attraction for local and outside since many years. People visit the site for their recreation and enjoy the cool breeze, green lustrous forest cover, running stream, wild animal and birds. A no. of pilgrims also visit the holy shrine of Lord Ramachandra, Lord Shiva, Jay Hanuman and Navagraha situated amidst the hill Range at an elevation of 300 Mt. from MSL. Annual Mela Sri Ram Navami, is observed here which is attended by thousands of local & outsider devotees.
Accomodations at Saptasajya
Entry Fee Rs. 0.00 /- Per Day, Per Person Will Be Charged Extra.
||Price Per Night Per Room ()
||Transaction Charge ()
||Total Price Per Night Per Room ()
- 1Visitor has to take print copy of accommodation booking and entry ticket along with identity proof.
- 2Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner are complimentary and limited to number of person named in the ticket. Children from 3 years to 12 years accompanying the parents and Driver of the vehicle will be charged extra at the destination as per tariff of the destination to be paid at the destination.
- 1In case Tickets are cancelled by the ecotour cell due to any unforeseen event not suitable for staying of the visitor, full amount will be refunded to the visitor.
- 2Cancellation of booking done online can only be done through the portal and by the visitors only. Cancellation cannot be done by the Ecotourism Cell or by the destinations on request Email and/or telephonic request. It is the responsibility of the visitor intending to cancel the ticket to ensure that the booking is cancelled and confirmation email is sent to the registered Email ID.
- 3Tickets Booked by Agents can only be cancelled through the concerned Booking Agents only. Booking done at Cash Counter can only be cancelled at the concerned cash counter at which Booking is made.
- 4The above Charges will be applicable On the Total Booking Amount Excluding the Transaction Charge and applicable taxes thereon. Transaction Charge and taxes thereon is Non-refundable.
- 5In Case of Cancellation, the amount due to be refunded will be refunded to the visitor account within a period of 7 to 15 Days from the Date of Cancellation.
- 6Tickets Booked at Cash Counters need to be cancelled at the concerned Cash Counters.
||Charges To Be Deducted (In %)
|0-3 Days of Check-in Date
|4-10 Days of Check-in Date
|11-15 Days of Check-in Date
|16- To More Days of Check-in Date