Mahavinayak Nature Camp Welcomes You !!!
Mahavinayak Eco-tourism complex named as “Parbat Sova” which is close to Lord Shiva temple inside Mahavinayak RF within a reach of 5 km from Chandikhole Chhak towards west. The Complex having 3 Nos. of well furnished double bedded suits with attached toilet facilities is constructed on the slope of a hill covering total area 3.5 Acres inside Mahavinayak R.F. A tracking path over 5 Km is also created to the other site of hillock. It is perfect picnic spot for trekkers and religious people with it densly wooded hills and sylvan spring that flows periodically through its green glades. Many festivals such as Sivaratri, Makar Sankranti, Raja are celebrated here.
Accomodations at Mahavinayak
Lalitgiri: Lalitagiri, a Buddhist monument site is at a distance of 15 Km from Mahavinayak to the right side of NH-5A leading towards Paradeep Port.
Maa Chandi Temple: It is situated inside Mahavinayak RF is nearer to Mahavinayak Eco-tourism complex say within a lead of 2 Kms.
Entry Fee Rs. 0.00 /- Per Day, Per Person Will Be Charged Extra.
||Price Per Night Per Room ()
||Transaction Charge ()
||Total Price Per Night Per Room ()
- 1Visitor has to take print copy of accommodation booking and entry ticket along with identity proof.
- 2Tariff is exclusive of Fooding. Children from 3 years to 12 years accompanying the parents and Driver of the vehicle will be charged extra at the destination as per tariff of the destination to be paid at the destination.
- 1In case Tickets are cancelled by the ecotour cell due to any unforeseen event not suitable for staying of the visitor, full amount will be refunded to the visitor.
- 2Cancellation of booking done online can only be done through the portal and by the visitors only. Cancellation cannot be done by the Ecotourism Cell or by the destinations on request Email and/or telephonic request. It is the responsibility of the visitor intending to cancel the ticket to ensure that the booking is cancelled and confirmation email is sent to the registered Email ID.
- 3Tickets Booked by Agents can only be cancelled through the concerned Booking Agents only. Booking done at Cash Counter can only be cancelled at the concerned cash counter at which Booking is made.
- 4The above Charges will be applicable On the Total Booking Amount Excluding the Transaction Charge and applicable taxes thereon. Transaction Charge and taxes thereon is Non-refundable.
- 5In Case of Cancellation, the amount due to be refunded will be refunded to the visitor account within a period of 7 to 15 Days from the Date of Cancellation.
- 6Tickets Booked at Cash Counters need to be cancelled at the concerned Cash Counters.
||Charges To Be Deducted (In %)
|0-3 Days of Check-in Date
|4-10 Days of Check-in Date
|11-15 Days of Check-in Date
|16- To More Days of Check-in Date